Jobs Opportunities At Digital Planet Bangladesh
Post: Visualizer/Graphic Designer
- Understand the clients’ requirements and achieving their satisfactory level through quality design.
- Responsible to design Facebook Ads, Logo, Banner, Video Editing, PSD Template, Layout, Brochures, Flyers, other Digital and Print Media related works.
- Extensive knowledge of all Design Applications.
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over typography, color, dimension, composition, interaction design and usability
- Specialized in UI/UX Design
- Develop innovative and creative ideas regarding design as well as handle tasks from visualization to final artwork
- Produce functional, contemporary, flawless and durable designs as per budget constraints
- The candidates should be able to produce quality work in the least possible turnaround time.
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to implementation
- Coordinate with our Development and Marketing teams
- Any design related duties can be assigned by the office.
- Must have a portfolio to show us.
- Minimum Graduation From Any Reputed University.
- Educational background may be relaxed based on expertise & experiences.
- 3-5 years’ experience in design.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area: IT Enabled Service, Design/Printing/Publishing Company, Advertising Agency
- Age 25-38 Years
- Both Male & Females Are Allowed To Apply
- Strong Creative Skills
- Ability To Work Under Pressure
- Good typing speed both in English & Bengali
- Smart, intelligent and excellent communication skills both in English & Bengali
Link Road, Moddhya Badda, Dhaka-1212
Salary will be decided upon discussion. Attractive salary will be given to the right candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- On time salary
- Festival bonus according to company policy
- Friendly work environment
- High career progression
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Government holidays
- Other benefits as per company policy
30th Oct 2018
If you meet all the requirements above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 01716 988 953 to know more.