Position: Full stack web developer
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user & mobile-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with client & colleagues. Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates, gathering requirements from clients and users
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (WP, REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles, WordPress and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Planning and prototyping new applications, designing the architecture of the components of an application
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Problem-solving, fixing bugs in existing projects, testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Running performance benchmarking tests, reviewing colleagues’ code
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
- Researching, incorporating and contributing to Open Source projects, learning and testing new technologies, frameworks, and languages
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
- Building, maintaining & transferring databases, refactoring and optimizing existing code
- Documenting code so other developers can understand and contribute to it
- Attending and speaking at web development conferences and workshops
- Designing information architecture within an application or website.
Skills and Qualifications:
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience of development
11AM-8PM (Monday to Saturday)
Two Festival Bonus
Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Cold Water
Recreation & Tour
Others as per company policy
- Computer science or technical degree.
- Informatics or software engineering degree
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the web development sector. Following qualifications will be an added advantage:
- Agile development
- Information security
- Software testing
- Solution development and architecture
- IT management.
If you meet all the requirements above, please send your resume to email@example.com or you can call us at 01511-669977 to know more.