Are you looking to learn how to make a great portfolio to display all your skills and passion? This article will give you tips and tricks for creating an inspiring digital marketing portfolio.
Without further ado let’s see how to make digital marketing portfolio.
- Be thoughtful in deciding what content you want to display – Refrain from putting every piece you’ve created into one document as it can shadow pieces that show your talent. Take some time to pick out pieces that you feel display your skills and passion. Pick something that reflects your progress from the start to your current position.
- Use only your strongest pieces.
- Show your creative and unique work to make your portfolio stand out.
- Show a variety.
- Go for quality of content, not quantity – Too much will be overkill, but too little will show that you aren’t that experienced or lacking drive and passion, which is something you don’t want to display.
- Physical or online? When creating a portfolio, some people and places might ask for a physical one, so be prepared for that; however, an online portfolio is a great start, and many accept only digital ones anyway.
- High-quality and high-resolution content is your best friend. If the viewer can’t see that content properly and how it was meant to be displayed, how can they understand the meanings and everything behind it?
- Keep it current – Updated content that stays connected to the current time.
- Make it flow – It looks crisp and is more appealing to the eye when it all flows. It may put people off wanting to learn more if it looks too cluttered.
- Keep your content interesting.
- Displaying non-client work is good too! Showing your extended passion through side jobs and side pieces is an excellent addition to your portfolio.
- Don’t be afraid to ask others for their opinions on what you have on your portfolio, as another eye can see what your own eyes are blind to.
- Don’t be scared to review, edit and try again. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither will your portfolio, and a great one will take time and a lot of understanding.
+44 (0) 20 8617 9588 ( UK )
+1 347 781 4934 ( USA )
+880 1712646776 ( BD )