Need a full stack software engineer for Digital Planet Bangladesh
We are looking for a software engineer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other developers and product managers throughout the software development lifecycle.
Your goal will be to build effective programs and systems that serve user needs.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Engineer Requirements
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience in web development
50000 – 80000 BDT
11AM-8PM (Monday to Friday) & 7PM – 12PM ( Saturday)
Two Festival Bonus
Lunch & Snacks
Unlimited Tea, Coffee
Recreation & Tour
Others as per company policy
- Computer science or technical degree.
- Informatics or software engineering degree
- Software engineering degree
- Web design and development degree
Minimum 2-3 years experience in the software development sector. Following qualifications will be an added advantage:
- Agile development
- Information security
- Software testing
- Solution development and architecture
- IT management.
- Software Quality Assurance
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com or you can call us at +88 01716 988 953 to know more.
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to assist you.
Digital planet’s Exclusive Services
- 360′ Digital Marketing
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Website Development
- UX, UI & Graphic Design
- License ( Oracle, Sophos & Microsoft )
- BPO & KPO
- Domain & Hosting
- Video Hive & CC TV